Does this sound familiar?
general feeling of discomfort…)
- Get stuck in a vicious cycle of negative spiraling thoughts and emotions?
- Act like a jerk when you didn’t mean to?
- Lie awake at night unable to sleep?
- Get irritated with loved ones?
- Find you are not performing well at your job?
- Try all the things the internet says to help relieve stress such as: exercise, meditation, yoga, walking in nature, talk to friends, drink relaxing beverages. But you still feel uncomfortable in your own skin?
- Know that all the things listed above are symptoms of chronic stress?
...you are NOT alone.
Not having to constantly pretend everything is “fine,” when you know it’s not.
Simply FEELING GOOD!
It’s not a fantasy.
It's simply a reality you don’t have…YET.
This course gives you the strategic tools you need to stop feeling miserable inside. By the end of the course, you will:
- Know what to do to be happy. Have a clear concise plan of action.
- Know how to stop undermining your own happiness. Be able to elevate your emotional status quo.
- Have the tools to feel more comfortable in your skin. Know how to be authentic without being out of control, know the value of your emotions, and know how to expand your inner peace.
- Have the secrets to improve your relationships. Know how to positively influence your personal and professional relationships and boost your emotional intelligence.
- Get answers from an authority on the subject. Save time and stop googling for answers. Own the resource library for effective transformation.
Enroll now and conquer your chronic stress symptoms once and for all. Because if you don’t, who will?
Get ready to embrace whatever life throws at you with ease!
About Your Instructor
LEAH BENSON, LMHC, EdM, is a licensed psychotherapist on a mission: to help highly-motivated, hardworking people who feel bogged down by feeling terrible to elevate their emotional status quo and achieve life-encompassing happiness. She does that through her private practice in Tampa, Florida, and online all over the world. Since 2001, she has worked with over 1,000 clients in their quest for emotional success. Her areas of expertise include alleviation of chronic stress (aka, feeling terrible), stress management, anger management, depression, anxiety, confidence issues, happiness, emotional satisfaction, quality of life issues, bioenergetic psychoanalysis. Most importantly, she practices what she preaches and is constantly tweaking her emotional status in the same ways that she teaches her clients. Her formal education includes an Ed. M. and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Columbia University in New York.